Force Protection & Manoeuvre 2014
Future operational locations for land forces remain uncertain. As a consequence, it is vital that the capabilities in place can cope with varied operational roles and will enable mission success both safely and effectively.
Force Protection & Manoeuvre 2014 provides the land forces community with the unique opportunity to gain a clear understanding of future requirements and capabilities for protecting land forces.
Force Protection & Manoeuvre 2014 examines layered defensive methods to ensure force protection and freedom of manoeuvre for land forces.
Key Focus Areas:
- Lethality and Defensive Firepower
- Unmanned Air Systems & Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- ISTAR & Integrated Defensive Systems
- Base Defence and Security
- Threat Surveillance, Detection & Localisation
- Counter Rocket, Artillery and Mortar
- Static Defence and Strike Survival